Guidelines for newsletter articles
The Canberra Editor includes regular articles from well-known and professional editors but there is always room for more. If you would like to contribute to the newsletter, please read these guidelines first as it will make your newsletter editor’s job easier.
- The deadline for all articles is the first day of each month.
- Preference will be given to articles that are:
- no more than 1200 words, and
- submitted as Word documents.
- All images and photographs should be submitted as separate documents, not embedded.
- All articles published in somewhere else first (print or online) must include written permission from the original publisher to ensure that we don’t break someone else’s copyright.
The views expressed in the articles and letters in The Canberra Editor are those of individual authors, not the Canberra Society of Editors Inc.